Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Rise In Horror Levels...

Good News..... it's gone again....
-----------------------------------------
Bad News.... its back..... yeesh.....
--------------------------------------------------------
Good news.... this picture is gone.... I mean seriously... nobody needed to deal with that... so from here... its just onward and downward..... ahhh good times.....
---------------------------------------------------------
...I've climbed into the wayback machine to bring you this horror.... sorry.... there is no good reason for me to have done this to the unwitting public
----------------------------------------------------------
So I figure..... with enough time lookin' at code I don't understand.... something should start happening..... I mean at least I would hope somthing would happen..... Hang in there kids.... Its all down hill from here..... WEEEEEeeeee....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J gets by with a little help from his friends.....

12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

NOOOOOOOOOO
GEE
NOWLAND! Behave. gimme those pictures back. here i was - finally having some time at work, and my thoughts goes to ... nowland! i could draw him. Yes, i'll do that, he deserves it. BUT NO! WHY, OH WHY DID I NOT SAVE THOSE PICTURES.

so. what's it gonna be? do i have to draw you from my imagination? hm? hm?

12:35 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

What up.... I'll put it back up tonight when I get home.... so like eleven hours (or so) from now.... unless you just want to do it from your imagination.... either way... I'll up the horror level again tonight..... PEACE!
J

8:53 a.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

Raaaah, sucker. ;)
Hoho.

Thanks, man. Oh oh now i really gotta do this.

10:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home