Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Its About Time...

... You better believe it..... I went looking.... and you'll never guess who I found..... That is unless you read the last post.... (and I'm pretty sure you didn't.... Hell, I know I didn't...)... But if you haven't guessed it by now..... Its Morris Day.... and the Mutha F***in' Time..... well maybe not the Time.... but clocks....... (lots of them I know.... but none as cool as Jerome... ) ... Anyways I gotta go get my giant mirror.... 'til we do it again..... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Run DMC - Tougher Than Leather

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Haha. Great expression on the face.

Good work.

4:05 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a certain DJ at a certain local radio station.....The Wigster!!!

12:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home