Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Beware The Puca Pass.....

...That's right Kiddies.... it's the Puca Pals..... Well okay.... I know there is only one (right now).... but I figured any more than one at a time.... and there would be a good chance that you might lash out and hit your screen..... so.... here is just one for now..... and remember.... if you come a cross one of the Puca Pals..... direct your laughter right at them.... I figure its the only way they will learn.... and (god forbid) you are one of them..... well... you can start by saying your sorry..... and turning off you Light Brite belt..... seriously..... seriously!....... and on that.... I'm out.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Ant Banks - The Big Badass
B-Legit - Tryin' To Get A Buck

2 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

omg! You crazy updater!! What's come into you! :P what did you eat? I mean - i leave you for the holidays and BAZOOM you go mental and post like a prizewinning.. poster.

uhm.. not that I complain. :) Really great stuff Jason - I like your people.

5:38 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Muffin.... glad to see people are still comin' around.... and thanks.... oh and what did I eat... I'm not really sure.... all I know is... it was stuck under a bench at the bus station.... either way it was delicious.... See you around.... PEACE!
J

11:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home