Saturday, December 02, 2006

What the Hell.....


.... Yeah I know.... it seems like I haven't been posting for the last little while.... and straight up.... I haven't been... I figured I would take my blog.... and personal art projects and put them to the side so I could get all that other crap out of the way.... and.... it kinda worked.... I'm about 95% done all that other carp..... so I can start posting more odd ball stuff on here..... today's post is basically a compilation of doodles I had done.... while I was supposed to be workin'.... so yeah that's about it on that..... well I should go I have to go and hunt me a sexy gorilla.... and uh...... on that note..... I'll see you around..... maybe..... PEACE!
Post Soundtrack:
Spinal Tap - Break Like The Wind
Stetsasonic - In Full Gear

4 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

Hey man! Awesome work as usual. Yo, that guy with the trench coat and hat is amazing. Wicked stuff!! Nice sketches too. Cya round bro!

10:28 a.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

I really like how confident your linework is, and great expressions!

Oh.. and stop wining and be a man! "oooh i have so much work uuuh i have to put blogging aside cause it takes sooo much time of my preacious life uuuuh".

Be a man, I say!

ps how did it go with the sexy gorilla hunt? Hm?

3:48 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Jarrett... Thanks for stoppin' by.... the dude in the trench coat is the one and only... R.Crumb.... all in all... thanks for the nice words.....

...Now.... as for Muffin.... interesting comment... Does that mean I just got Served?.... Wow.... havin' a tough day are ya... nice.... anyways.... Sorry if I came off all boo hoo.... not my intention.... I hope to do better in the future.... 'til then...

...Thanks to both of you for the NICE comments.... PEACE!
J

PS: The Gorilla Hunt is tonight... Mwah Ha Ha....

4:23 p.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

Hah. :) It seems my comment worked. It always work poking the weak spots with a needle. They all wanna be a man!

Well.. you are a man.. of course. totally. no please, dont cry. you are a superman i swear!

6:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home