Friday, November 17, 2006

My Writing Isn't That Interesting....

Trust Me.... and now that I've warned you.... here we go.... Hey Kids!.... It's painting time.... or it was.... so.... uh okay forget it... just watch for the chord changes... and try to keep up..... anyways this is a gift that I finished up last week for a buddy of mine... I figure one of these days I'll figure out how to make one.... and keep it.... but until then.... it looks like the people I know will be getting more free ish.... on another note... it looks like I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.... uh.... of all the work I have to do... dammit... I said watch the chord changes..... ah who am I kidding... I forgot everything I know about guitar a long time ago.... I think it had something to do with needing more brain space for "Friends" trivia..... or maybe I just killed those brain cells with delicious delicious beer..... hey... maybe it was because of "Friends"... huh..... reguardless... I think I lost the brain cells that help me keep on point.... maybe I just need to sleep.... yeah that's it.... sleep..... so I'll do that then...... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Lovage: Songs To Make Love To Your Old Lady By

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home