Friday, October 06, 2006

Lets Read It Now.....


.... Mmmmm... Oh Yeah... all that beauty wrapped up in one fine ass 46 year old high school freshman.... mmmm.... must be the 32 years she spent as a teenage run away..... Really what else can I say.... she's great... but make sure that nothing happens to Shelly.... I mean I would just die if anything happened to her.... Hey if you don't believe me.... look into it for your self.... just go on past the Dealers, Cons and 18 Carat Pimps.... and stop in at the Strangers With Candy... then everything will start to make sense..... just.... watch out for the Glint..... seriously... that stuff will mess you up.... and on that... I'm out.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Propagandhi - Today's Empire, Tomorrow's Ashes

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

halirious looking character J!

Looks a bit tranny too... hahaha

7:47 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Thanks for checkin' in Bobby... oh and ewwww I see what you mean... I'll have to give her another go (or two)... see if I can bring the "Sexy" back.... or what ever you might call it.... anyways... Thanks again... Peace!
J

10:45 a.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

yeah, i gotta agree with bobby here. He/she sorta reminds me of Eddie Izzard. ;P
But I just love the bite-lip-expression she has going. :D

3:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home