Friday, September 01, 2006

Good News/Bad News....


... Every so often I take a stab (yup... I said it) at doing caricatures.... sure I still need a load of practice (I guess we can add that to my "To Do" list).... but as per usual.... that didn't stop me.... you might have asked yourself.... "Does it really look like the guy?"..... I suppose you'll have to ask him.... I guess if he takes a swing at me.... I know somethings off..... or he's having a bad day..... or I may have just drank his last beer.... (ooooh..... my liver hurts)... but that's beside the point..... as for the good news/bad news...... Good News...... I didn't give your mug a go...... Bad News..... it doesn't mean your off the hook..... so look out kiddies.... you could be next.... or you.... yeah, yeah.... or you..... or.... uh... no not you..... well now that I have worried the lot of ya.... I'll take my leave.... 'til the next time... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Gwar - America Must Be Destroyed
Dropkick Murphys - The Warriors Code

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Sign Cellar Ryan? If so...good job! If not.....well...good job!

1:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The next level starts here.
-UNDR

5:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home