Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Look Out!.... Its a Doodle!.....


.... Jeepers..... When Chick Doodles Attack.... don't worry they won't bite...... or will they...... anyways..... its pretty obvious that I need to start working on drawing girls.... oh and getting sleep..... Always had a hard time with them.... and not just on paper... he he... cough cough... so uh yeah..... I suppose this will have to do.... and to put your mind at ease... I shall start working on it more.... I think they call it practice..... but again I could be wrong.... either way I think I'll give sleeping a try soon..... but first.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Pantera - Power Metal

3 Comments:

Blogger Henry Elmo Bawden said...

Hello,

I like what I am seeing of your work also. Thanks for the comment, and also the link. I will try and get on with them.

-Henry

7:10 p.m.  
Blogger Jarrett said...

Man, well done. That texture is really yucky. Nice piece!

12:42 p.m.  
Blogger Tyler Stott said...

im likin all the face sketches you got goin on!!!

3:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home