Thursday, August 10, 2006

Fun With Markers...

.... That's right.... I'm hooked on markers..... and you guessed it I'm flying high as a.... well as a thing that has been smelling markers for an extended period of time.... which is.... pretty high.... well kinda high.... would you believe mildly high.... okay fine.... I'm not high... but I was almost cool there for a second.... ah well.... what am I to do.... more markers I guess..... so on that..... I'll leave you with these words of wisdom.... "You're a towel!"....... uhhh PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill (Acoustic)
Anthrax - Sound Of White Noise

2 Comments:

Blogger heri said...

ha, I think yo were really high. you even drew the towely character in southpark. :)
you been updating now! good to see new things here. :) keep it up.
-heri

11:19 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Heri.... thanks for comin' back... I've been trying to get more time to post these days.... hopefully I can keep it up..... PEACE!
J

8:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home