Monday, July 31, 2006

My Nose Doesn't Belong There?...


..... Hey Kiddies..... and welcome back to "How To Be The Most Hated Person In The Land Of Blog" (Man that's a long title).... today I'm basically sticking my nose firmly where it doesn't belong..... okay heres a little background..... I was reading one of the Blogs I find myself frequenting... and I saw a post where and artist.... and a damn fine one at that had asked another damn fine artist for some help.... well..... enter me..... I was interested to see if I could do something... so I did.... and now I'm putting it out there for the masses..... to make up for my imposition.... who ever reads this blog...... Mom..... should check out http://heri26.blogspot.com/ .... this guy has some really great art.... which if you must.... he was the one who did the head (good part) of the above picture..... anyways.... I should bounce... but check for me on the someones Enemys List...... 'till then... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Joey Ramone - Don't Worry About Me

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Hey J.

Cool workover. I'm sure Heri would be stoked with that.

There's a slight clash of styles but besides that, awesome!

5:35 p.m.  
Blogger heri said...

Hey! how are things in Canada?
thanks for redraw, it makes me think, on how you drew it, and what I wanted to do but couldn't, you did it. the little spiral things on the knees are cool, I noticed I put that on my drawings all the time, and I'm not sure how they developed, one day there were just there! yes two different styles under one common ground. that foot is on the viewers face. when i was drawing it, it was giving me nightmares I will rework the bunny and post it. soon.

-heri

12:28 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Well First off.... I'm glad my workover was taken the right way...

Chris: Thanks for checkin' it out... and Glad you liked it...

Heri: Things up here in Canada are great... but I suppose thats what comes with summer... and beer... (oooh my liver).... Yeah man I really liked the spirals on the knees... not sure what it is... but I know I just had to put in in the workover... I also find myself pulling hair out when I can't get a drawing where I want it.... I guess its a good thing I have a lot of hair.... well for now at least..... anyways.... I can't wait to see the updated version when you post it.... I'll check back often.....

Thanks Again..... PEACE!

1:26 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea chris is right theres a clash of styles... heri is a little more soft yours is more comic like. otehr than that... its pretty cool. i like the fooT!

8:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yea people don seem ot like anonymous... i forgot to say its Laura :p

8:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home