Thursday, August 17, 2006

AHHHHhhhhhh.........


... A Little known fact..... ET didn't always remember how to make the bike fly..... no no.... you couldn't even count the amount of times he (I think.... wait didn't it wear a dress?.... hmmm)... and Elliot ended up at the bottom of the cliff.... not to mention how many other kids didn't make it out so lucky.... of course that part was edited out an replaced with killer Walkie Talkies..... anyways that's it for now..... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
NOFX - The War On Errorism

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Wahl said...

heh. I used to love drawing E.T. as a kid. I remember in primary school I was obsessed, and I used to draw pics of him for all the kids. Eventually the teacher photocopied one and all the kid's in class coloured him in. Good times...

Funny pic, mate.

7:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home