Sunday, September 24, 2006

Freaka-Me... Freaka-You....


... Hey, NICE LADIEEEE...... Ahhhh-loha Lady in the dress.... Yoda-ley...cough cough cough... man... I gotta get that looked at.... anyways.... so recently I was reminded of just how great Freakazoid was (is).... so... as per usual... it seemed to find itself sneakin' into my doodles... the only real down side to that was.... once I started I realised.... I have tons of drawing skills I need to work on.... harsh.... but I pushed on.... and now I present to you.... the picture of many layers..... dun dahhhhhh cough cough.... dammit... there it is again.... well that about wraps it up for me.... so I'll leave you with this tid bit of wisdom..... "I've Dined at the Green Gord.... Your better off as hostages."...... and so it goes... so it goes...... and I'm off.... WHOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH!........ PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Norm McDonald - Ridiculous
Ben Folds - Songs For Silverman
Big Daddy Kane - Long Live The Kane

4 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

Man, this blows me away! I really enjoyed this show.. memories. But, yeah, your work continues to amaze me. I can't wait to see your future posts. Taker easy!

8:38 a.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

wow! nowland - this goes up a notch for my part. I'm impressed. I love the expressions. I get the feeling Gaston (beauty and the beast) meets mr. incredible meets super donald. something. :P
The hands fascinate me, i wanna be able to do hands.

12:32 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Guys... good checkin' in... glad you like what your seein'.... now I just have to best it.... ahhh geez.. the pressure... the pressure..... man I can already see the flop comin'..... I guess we'll see.... Thanks Again.... PEACE!
J

12:37 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lookin good J. Keep em comin!!

6:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home