Monday, September 04, 2006

Just When You Thought It Was Safe...


.... Like it says.... sure you may have thought I would only inflict the caricatures on people I know.... no, no, no.... I mean how will I be able to keep up the level of fear... MWAH HA HA HA H...cough cough cough.... dammit... anyways... this is a sketch I did while watching a movie... and it worked out well enough for me to colour... and uh yeah.... so keep this in mind.... If the drawing is good.... then the movie sucked..... andif it is bad... then.... I was watching a classic.... you can pick the one you think fits...... anyways... that does it for now.... remember.... Beware.... Take care...... and....... PULL THE STRING!!!.... PULL THE STRING!!!........ PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Me First And The Gimmie Gimmies - Are A Drag

4 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

Oh, that's my man kris that is! :D Nice, I saw it straight away. Sure was a crap movie you were watching, huh? ;P Good to see you going, man. Swell! Keep it up making caricatures. And if you eeeever need a model for it. AHEM.

11:48 p.m.  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

What an ugly mug!!

Thanks heaps for the caricature, J. Looks fantastic! That's going in my 'to keep' folder.

5:19 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Muffin: Oh let me tell you.... that was a terrible movie.... well at leasat now that I hear people like it... he he.. Oh... and beware what you wish for... Dun Dun DAAAAAAHHHHhhhhh.....
Chris: Hey Man.... Glad you like... gee I was worried you might board a plane just to teach me a lesson.... either way...

Thanks for checkin' in guys.... PEACE!
J

7:09 p.m.  
Blogger Catnapping said...

I like this guy.

3:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home