Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ya Big Dummy.....


...... This is basically a quick try at yet another person.... I don't know how well I pulled this one off.... but whatever..... I had fun playin' with the colours..... oh, oh.... and the drawing part wasn't so bad either..... Maybe I just wanted to put something up so my blog didn't sit for too long.... either way.... I think we all know who the real "Big Dummy" is...... and now that my feelings are hurt..... I'm off to sleep....... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Redd Foxx - Uncensored
Ultramagnetic MC's - Critical Beatdown

3 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

Hey man. Great piece! I really enjoy your style. It's very sincere.

4:48 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Wow man... that's really cool of you to say.... Thanks

6:01 p.m.  
Blogger Jeremy Townsend (JERT) said...

i see extreme graphitti influence (duh), comics and graphitti are what led me to what i'm doing now......keep doing what you love....and thanks for the words on my blog

1:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home