Sunday, October 08, 2006

Disseshowestopdoors...


I've always been drawn to art work that gets put through its paces.... for example... Skateboard art.... That's where you'll find some of the coolest art.... and all it takes is one slide and the graphics are hooped... or are they.... I think (personally at least) it adds to the over all look... sure the original art has been altered... but the level of character and personalization have increased.... I know, I know.... this isn't the case for all art... but for somethings its cool to see what regular wear and tear will do to it.... and so (finally).. we get to today's post.... recently I was asked to do some door stops... I figured it would be fun to think in a different format than... "flat"..... and I was also into seeing how they would look after some serious wear.... and so... this is the first installment in my "Door Stop Phase" (oooo.... sounds arty)... if you want to see some more shot of these door stops... check out the couple other shots I put up on my flickr page.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/houseofgoalie ..... well that 'bout does it for now.... enjoy.... and.. PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
NOFX - The Longest Line
Dead Kennedys - Plastic Surgery Disasters

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh fricken coooool!!

11:09 a.m.  
Blogger Jarrett said...

Very solid stuff. Your style is very appealing my friend.

7:16 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Thanks alot guys.... glad you liked it..... PEACE!
J

9:34 p.m.  
Blogger clica no play said...

nice job :)

2:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home