Sunday, October 15, 2006

They're Baaaaaaaack......


...So it all started as an innocent little doodle.... well that was before I decided to colour it........ I just figured it would be good (and well needed) to practice up on my colouring skills..... and you'll never guess what happened....... Okay fine... maybe you can guess..... but for those who don't know..... oh.... you all know.... hmmmm.... well then because I like to hear myself type...... It turned into a .... Get this..... a "Sloppy Mess".... no really... take a look...... ahhh good times.... but.... I'm glad I could truck in some old favorites.... (of mine at least).... Straddle, Jerri.... and.... (new to the group... well visually)... good ol' Shelly..... yup.... Glad to have them over.... and on that.... I bounce.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Suicidal Tendencies - Possesed To Skate (Demo)
SNFU - And No One Else Wanted To Play
Dag Nasty - Field Day

3 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

I like hearing you type too. It's like... I dont know. It's like .. Like a song. *sniff*

Haanyway. I love the coloring and the background rule the end.

6:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

BOOOOoooring! Now, gimme something new. Geesh, J, - what's up with this slowness. *rolls eyes*

11:19 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Muffin.... First... Thanks for checkin' it out... and second.... Sorry about being slow posting.... I've super busy... and have hardly had the time to surf the internet.... but I hope very soon... I can get more time for bloggin'... Keep the Faith Ture Believer..... Peace!
J

12:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home