Thursday, October 26, 2006

Seasonally Appropriate...I Hope...


.... Well I guess the saying is true.... Once you go uhhhh.... something... you never uh... go.... hmmmm ok... I got nothing.... well.... back to the story line.... where was I... oh yes.... Well.... it looks like I can't stop colouring these dang things... I tried to just put up my lame-o sketches... but I kept being over taken by the urge to colour.... thus makin' the picture not-so-lame.... or so I would hope.... anyways.. blah blah blah..... I figured I would throw up another on of these festive type things..... and here it is.... and I'm sure your all shocked (myself included) that I was able to get it together before Halloween passed.... but if I didn't... I was ready to put a red hat on it and make it.... that's right.... make it a Fireman.... wait that's not right...... oh.... I mean Santa... yeah that was it..... so woo hoo for me...... and now I got celebrate...... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
The Herbaliser - Very Mercenary
Doug E. Fresh - Oh, My God!
Ugly Duckling - Bang For The Buck

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Wahl said...

These just keep getting better and better.

Do twelve of the monsters and make a calendar out of 'em. It'd be cool!

12:19 a.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

Hahaha, I love your posts. :D (doh)

This one is so cool! And I just loove your coloring so please dont stop that. The blue splatter works really well too. I gotta say, I like your stuff more and more (just because you keep commenting on my stuff of course - I mean, there's a deal right? I show you mine, you show me yours etc etc..).

Woohoo J!

12:39 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

sawweeet dude!

3:04 p.m.  
Blogger Alexiev said...

Great monster... very good artwork...

10:27 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Thanks alot Guys & Doll(s).... hmmm looks like I don't have anything witty to say.... huh.... guess I'll have to work on that... but.... thanks all the same.... moocho appreciato.... PEACE!
J

1:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home