Monday, October 23, 2006

Frankenpost...


... Well, Well, Well.... look who final came a postin'.... oh wait.... its me..... so then I guess I need to go on the defensive... no.... you're a big doody head.... ahhh that should about do it.... anyways.... I figured.... since Halloween is comin' up... I should do something.... festive... wait is it festive.... sure.... lets just go with it.... hope it sticks.... one thing I have noticed is that the colouring part takes forever (being that I still have no real clue as to what I am doin'...).... so I figure maybe I'll lay off them for a while.... just do some doodles and ideas...... well maybe a little colour.... I mean hey... what's a "Poorly Coloured Blog" without colour.... oh... a "Poorly Not Coloured Blog"... I would guess.... reguardless.... enjoy this for now... and hopefully I can get more stuff up soon.... 'til then... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Sineater - Less For Nothing
Lars Frederiksen & The Bastards
Ben Folds - Supersunnyspeedgraphic - The LP

3 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

Yo! I've been missing out! This Frankenstein is killer. Great expression. Cya round!

7:18 a.m.  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Great expressions J! Love the background too.

2:09 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Jarret - Nah your not missin' out... I don't think I post enough for that.... Either way... glad you liked it...

Chris - Thanks man... I do enjoy doin' the "Controlled" chaos backgrounds... very relaxing... kinda like NOT raking leaves.... anyways... thanks for stoppin' in...

....Thanks you both... (and you creepers out there as well).. for stoppin' in.... I'm out... oh wait... I would also like to Thank the Academy.... (Those crusty old buggers love it when you thank them)... and now... I'm out... PEACE!

J

10:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home