Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Now In Wallet Size...


... Well.... again... I don't really know what the hell I'm thinkin'... but this time... it looks like this.... now before some of you get the wrong idea.... I'm not really a big fan of Rob Zombie's films... however.... I do have tons of respect for him.... and his knack to find some of the most interesting looking characters.... and I guess that is the reason for yet another "Zombie" based picture.... of course this time it's set in your local Sears..... Too bad they can't make another one of those films... 'cause I think I have something here..... well maybe not.... since it's just a scrap of an idea... and we all know Hollywood would never make a movie based around a flimsy idea..... Would they?.... anyways.... gotta get back to more hair brained schemes..... mwah ha ha ha ha.... hmm? no cough this time...... WOO HOO.... I'm cured..... WOo... Cough Cough.... cough..... damn.... I gotta get that looked at..... PEACE!
Post Soundtrack:
Me First & The Gimme Gimmes - Love Their Country
Tenacious D - The Pick Of Destiny

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched the Sid Haig commentary last night so with his ugly mug fresh in my brain, I have to say that you captured all that disgusting nastiness that is Spaulding right down to the rotten teeth. Good Job. I wonder if those teeth were really his or a prothetic. I guess I will have to see Night of the Living DE3D to find out for sure.

8:02 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Jay.... glad to hear you liked it.... a for the Teeth.... Rob Zombie talks about his fake teeth on his Commentary.... so (re)check that out..... PEACE!
J

9:27 a.m.  
Blogger SEILER said...

Pretty cool man, I like it a lot!

10:09 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Thanks Jason.... huh.... looks like this comment section is just full of Jasons... (or at least versions of).... anyways.... Thanks for stoppin' in for a look.... see you around.... PEACE!
J

2:06 a.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

Well, I'm not a Jason, but I'm a Johnsen.
This pic is freeheeekey! Those theeth are so grose, uuugh. :P
I like it. The eyes especially.

12:44 a.m.  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Zany stuff, Mr Nowland!

3:32 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Mette & Chris.... Thanks to both of you for stoppin' by and droppin' me a comment.... I'm glad you like.... but for now... I'm Trout.... PEACE!
J

11:35 a.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

Hm, i wonder why it says "mette" on my handle sometimes. I log in as usual and all, but it still comes out this way. and then the link doesnt even work, how stupid.
well, mette is me. and so is Johnsen.

toodles, trouty.

1:38 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Ha... that's funny.... I knew I had seen that name before.... somewhere.... so.... Thanks for comin' back to the never updatin' blog.... well almost.... but pretty close.... see you around.... PEACE!
J

10:11 a.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

HAHA AND YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A NEW VISITOR HUH? LOL WELL I GUESS NOT HUH.

3:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home