Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Puca Time...

.... That's right Kids... its time again for Puca Pals... he hey... don't throw that.... cut it out.... okay fine.... well at least I only put one of them up..... yeah that's right... don't make me multi post.... oh I'll do it.... who am I kidding I hardly single post.... but then again.... stranger things have happened.... so lets just back away.... and go our seperate wa..... RUN AWAY!!....... oh wait.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Dana Dane - Dana Dane With Fame
Da Lench Mob - Guerillas In Tha Mist

5 Comments:

Blogger heri said...

Heeey Man! what's going on! I been missing out on your blog. some cool stuff here. the skull drawings are dope! I'm still alive and ready to post, I will be back very shorty!

-heri

9:13 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Heri.... good to see your still around.... can't wait to see what you start off with.... 'til then... thanks for stoppin' by... and I'll check you later.... PEACE!
J

10:05 p.m.  
Blogger Richtoon said...

Crazy!

10:01 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

The Craziest....

1:36 a.m.  
Blogger Jarrett said...

Lookin' awesome, man. I love the thick wrists and fingers. Always a treat. Peace.

6:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home