Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh baby...

.... Yup... I went there.... what can I say.... well I guess I should say... what can I say... that the picture doesn't.... oh come on now... harsh.... but harshlarious.... riiiiight?!.... Okay fine... if you must know... this was done for a monthly drawing jam (last month).... and the theme.... Snake Vs ____ .... you know what... I AM kinda fucked up.... being that I jumped right to baby killing... oh well... what can you do... tune in next time.... maybe it won't be as messed up.... mayyyyybe... but I doubt it... either way... have a good one... and for god sake.... keep your babies away from the pets..... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Nerf Herder - How To Meet Girls
Bison - Quiet Earth

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Love the expression on the snake.

What we aren't seeing is the baby puking green shit all over the snake, dissolving it's face with acid reflux.

3:03 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:40 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Man.... now I feel like a jerk... I really shouldn't have deleted the junk mail.... I mean... I need to keep all the views I can... sorry spam... on another note...
Chris... Thanks man... I'm thinkin' now I need to do that idea... "Harsh"... its a good time....

7:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home