Monday, June 16, 2008

We Got A Pulse Over Here...

...... So... again... it would seem like I've been way too busy to do any posting as of late.... I know, I know.... I'm probably too busy watching House to do anything else.... well... lets just say there is a bit of truth in both those options.... now get off my back.... anyways... one of the funner (sometimes) things I've been up to as of late have been doing posters for shows. They usually leave me all kinds of freedom.... and no kind of money.... but... I guess you gotta give a little sometimes..... no wait... no I don't.... hey jerks.... give me my money..... I said give me my money mutha fyonker.... I want my money.... but I digress..... (sort of.... Yeah I mean you....) enjoy these for now.... and maybe.... if your good... I'll put up some more.... for now... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Jesu - Jesu
Pennywise - Reason To Believe
Carl Orff - Carmina Burana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home