Monday, September 24, 2007

War Hemet....

... Now... I'm sure your suprised to see something new on here..... well... not as suprised as I am that I actually remembered my password..... Things have been crazy or the last while.... so I figure I will use that as my excuse for not posting.... which is then usually followed by the classic.... "I'll try to post more"..... but come on folks.... who are we kidding.... I can say however.... that I will try to post when I get a chance.... anyways... todays picture was a doodle I did up at work... I knida liked some parts of it.... so.... I guess that means I will have to pester yous guys with it.... mwah ha ha..... hello?..... heeeelllllooooooo?...... oh yeah... I guess not posting for a couple months (or so)... will do that to a blog..... shhhhh!.... That's the reason people don't come here.... agree'd .... agree'd..... for now... I'm out.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Bruce McCulloch - Drunk Baby Project
Missy Higgins - The Sound Of White

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta admit - pretty wicked stuff - those crows are f**king dope - now when are you gonna start doin' skateboard art?

8:14 a.m.  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Great facial expression, J!!

7:05 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a real son of a bitch.

9:36 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wonder if this piece was at all inspired by my "Atomic Bomb Series" DVD's

7:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home