Thursday, April 19, 2007

.... Uh.... KA-BOOM!.....

... So I don't post for a little bit and this is what happens... everyone starts flippin' out..... blowin' shit up..... that can't be good..... hey..... maybe we can look on the bright side..... maybe it was just an exploding pop machine.... ???....... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!........ wait..... exploding pop machine.... yes.... I agree..... Yo Mama... Yo Mama indeed..... Okay... you know.... what... I'm think I'm just talkin' (typin'... what ever....) jibberish now.... (even more than usual.... don't worry... the crowd in on their feet...... anyone?... anyone?....... hmmm.... wait... I should get out of these......)..... ahhhh therer we are... nice.... now where was I.... oh yes.... Four Score and Seven years a wait a minute..... Alright..... who moved my book mark.... okay folks... that one wasn't my fault.... I mean the head phone fell off the turntable....... no?..... alright.... I'm out.... See you in the Future..... suckers........ PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Oliver Schroer - Camino

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

cool action pack illo!

12:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home