Monday, March 19, 2007

Has Anyone Seen My Bears?...


.... So.... as you might be able to tell... I've been busy doin' other non-posting things... What with the lack of actual posting up on this here blog of interest... if you will.... oh come on... just pretend... I have feelings you know... I mean... Dang.... anyways.... I figure I would put up some designs that I did for some friends at a local tattoo shop... www.boldersyde.com .... Now when you go there and notice the art is better than mine.... don't take that as a sign to not come back here.... I mean seriously mom... I'm your son dammit... I know, I know.... watch my mouth... anyways.... that should cover my post duties for now... just in time to get back to work... yaaaa..oh who am I kidding.... see you next time.... maybe....... even a pity visit... hey I'm cool with it.... I guess I'll just wait and see..... 'til then..... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Del Tha Funkee Homosapien - I Wish My Brother George Was Here

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

Hey man! Nice pieces as always. I should have known you had a hand in tatoo's somehow. Your style is super applicable to the art.

4:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home