Monday, February 12, 2007

Still The Boss....

.... The Crack you say.... No No..... I'm actually ref.... you know what.... your right.... My love of said Crack (Check last post for more on this topic).... has been throwing my posts all out of wack.... but soon.... (one could only hope)... I'll be back on track..... but as of right now..... telecrack.... and oh what crack she be..... oops.... looks like my shivers are kickin' up again.... gotta do something about that..... 'til next.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Brougham - Le Cock Sportif

4 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

yo man, it's looking real good! Love the dramatic lighting. Great design with the glasses. Looking forward to your next post. Lates!

10:58 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Jarrett.... Thanks man... so.... does this mean the next post has to be good.... damn the pressure..... I guess we'll see.... thanks again for stoppin' by.... PEACE!
J

11:19 a.m.  
Blogger Scott Wright said...

Great job...love the use of shadow....great inking

2:57 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

SLick stuff Yet again! Love how his glasses pop

7:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home