Wednesday, January 24, 2007

NY Mets Win Double Header.....

...The score was 99 to 86.... anyways...... As of late... I've been watching loads of Get Smart episodes..... and Loving it.... it was one of my favorite shows growing up.... and let me tell you.... the Cone Of Silence.... is still as great now... as it was then.... so I figured I would take a shot at Agent 86... and this is how super cool it turned out..... would you believe.... sort of cool?.... no..... well would you believe... good enough.... either way... I gotta get back to Control.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Big Pun - Capital Punishment
The Meters - Look-Ka Py Py
Money Mark - Mark's Keyboard Repair

4 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

Hm? What's that, Mr. Shoe? Say again - the croud is a bit noisy.

I like his wavy tie - it looks like a snake.

11:56 p.m.  
Blogger Kei Acedera said...

oh the shoe phone..that's a classic! Lookin good J , keep it up!

4:32 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

What's that Muffin... I can't hear you... your breaking up.... you should switch to your belt phone...... ahhh that's better.... Thanks for... oh my god... your tie is a snake... ahhhhhh...... ahhhh.... is it gone... good... Hey Kei.... thanks for stoppin' by.... see you both around... PEACE!
J

1:03 p.m.  
Blogger Jarrett said...

Man, lovin' all the new work. The "Get Smart" piece is absolutely awesome. That show is priceless.. and did you know they're making a movie? With Steve Carrell? And the Rock as the android dude.

1:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home