Tuesday, March 06, 2007

As Good As Mine...

... That's right... Your Guess..... See I could sit here and make up some story about what this one is all about.... but to be honest... while I was doin' it... I didn't have a clue as to what I was doin'... so I wouldn't expect you to.... I figure there's no reason to go and lie to myself.... lie to you... oh that's completely fine with me... oh wait... forget that last part..... uh... never mind.... Here's to the hope next time will be better.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
DJ Shortee - The Dreamer

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooo... Babara Streisand? Early Jennifer Aniston or even a dirty blonde Katey Segal. Any of those right?

4:05 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Valley.... well... since I can't stand "Babs"... It isn't her for sure... as for young Aniston... I see what your sayin'... I mean... she was great in Leprechaun... now.. Katey Segal... I think your reachin' on that one.... well who is it you ask... well if I tell you... I won't be able to get away with how off model she looks.... so... pick one of yours... and we'll go with that.... Thanks for checkin' things out..... PEACE!
J

10:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home