Friday, February 16, 2007

Driving Through Detox...

.... So.... I realized I was spending far too much time watching Crack and not posting.... so I figured it was about time I check'd myself in and got some things up here.... Don't get me wrong... I could still have a relapse..... what with a season and a half just sitting around... but for right now... by that I mean this minute... 'cause I hear the Crack a callin'..... for now I'm posting.... just think... now you can tell people you remeber when I was spiraling out of control.... Don't worry I'm sure one of you will bring it up... right?.... Mom?.... Dad?.... damn.... that's it I'm goin' to take another hit off the Glass Tube..... for now.... I'm out.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Jann Arden - Uncover Me
Dakah Hip Hop Orchestra - Unfinished Symphony

2 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

nice expressions, Jason! And I love the way you colored the clothes and ended it in splattering. :)

and with the detox.. good luck man.. i feel ya.

9:39 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Muffin... Thanks... Yup.... Thanks about does it.... hmm... alright then... PEACE!
J

9:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home