Thursday, March 01, 2007

Yo! Bum Rush The Old...

....OKay.... okay.... I know we got off on the wrong foot with all the "Old Folks" troubles.... now we could sit here all post and point fingers.... but I think we should try and work together.... lets start by closing the door.... that should at least cut down on the influx of oldies comin' in.... then...... well we... should.... CRAP!.... I'm out of ideas..... oh man.... what are we gonna do.... here they come.... they're gaining on us..... veeerrrryyy slowly..... but of course that doesn't mean we can't panic right?.... Right!.... Now where was I..... oh yes.... AHHHHHHhhhhhh...... zzzzzzzz zz z z .... FRENCH TOAST PLAESE!...... oh forget it... I'm outta here.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Davy Graham - Fire In The Soul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home