Thursday, February 22, 2007

By The Sea Shore...

..... So... uh.... Oh I don't know.... a Pirate.... well a Pirate thats a skull.... oooo scary.... or not... I mean what ever.... okay... I got nothing.... so I'll leave.... again.... confused.... well here's a hope for something better next time.... but again... don't get your hopes up.... seriously..... anyways... tune in next time for a heapin' helpin' of Let Down..... 'til then..... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Monty Python - The Instant Monty Python CD Collection

3 Comments:

Blogger chris chua said...

Awesome!!!! I think this is your best one yet:)

6:32 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's fun and wicked!! This would make a catchy sticker or T-shirt graphic!!

12:20 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Chris.... Thanks man... no pressure.... How am I to top it... I know by posting crap... you know.. lower that bar... just kidding... Thanks for stoppin' by..

Hey Alina... hmmmm that gives me an idea.... oh... not about that... but.... those are some good ideas as well.... Thanks for checkin' it....

PEACE!
J

9:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home