Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Holy Crap! An Update...

.... I don't know who runs this blog..... but it is terrible... I mean... Brother J says..... YUCK!.....What kinda jackenape doesn't update.... sheesh..... I'm just sayin'.... this Blogger is soooo stupid..... What's that?..... the Blogger is me.... oh... hmm...... actually you know what.... now that I know that.... let me just say..... BOOOOOOO!!!...... someone else... or me.... (wait for it)..... It Doesn't Matter....... anyways... now that I've given myself the gears..... I should go and have me a cry.... no no.... not the girly kind... I'm talkin' Man Crying..... yeah that's right... NO tissues...... ya heard...... 'til next time..... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
DJ Pump - Golden Era Of Hip Hop 90-94
MC Search - Return Of The Product

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang on Brother J....I love your use of the red, the black, and the green on this post....it is van glorious....sissy!!!!!

2:33 p.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

Jason - this one is REALLY cool. I love pigs!! :D

12:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home