Monday, March 26, 2007

Another Great Idea...

.... So... (even though I've used this excuse many-a-time before)... as of late... I've been super busy (see I told you)... I haven't really had time to contribute to my bowg.... (sadly I'm the only one puttin' stuff on here.... sadly... for more than one reason.....).... so I figure.... tonight... I have to put something up.... and well.... that's where the problems start.... I sit down... and I got nothing... actually... I had a great idea... that was really coming together.... but sadly (again).... that idea wasn't for this one... but... I tryed to force my way through it..... which.... would normally be okay... but even photoshop wasn't down with the picture... so it started having a fit... (or two.... maybe even more...)... so there I was... trying to finish this piece... with a piss poor idea.... and a program that knows it... and wants nothing to do with it (which I can't blame it..... or maybe I can... but... it doesn't really listen..... DAMN YOU PHOTOSHOP.... DAMN YOUS ALL TO HELL...... or something like that.... see... nothing...) ...... so now... (I figure)..... I'm done (enough)..... maybe next time Photoshop will be a little happier with me.... but I guess that just depends on the idea.... so lets hope next time... is just a tab gooder (Ha! Take that English language)... and so I'll leave it on that note..... or this this one.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Live From New York: An Uncensored History Of Saturday Night Live

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

Yo man. This is really damn cool. I'll try to avoid this guy. Nice design. Very classic.

1:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home