Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Even Less Disappointing.....

.... Well.... I guess you can worry a little less.... don't get me wrong.... still worry.... but less... this time around... the picture isn't a steamer..... hell this time the low res won't help.... but actually slow the greatness of it..... okay... now I'm braggin'..... and shure... Z-man is happy... but what about everyone else.... huh?.... well.... what about them?..... Well?...... it looks like you ain't got shit..... oops... I swore.... Okay.... so for that I say... I'm sorry..... and as for the picture.... less sorry I am (how Yoda of me....) ..... and since the stink ain't as high... I'm Trout for now..... PEACE!
J

Post Soundtrack:
Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast
SoundCity Hooligans - We Live As Boys Should

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME dragon!

10:04 p.m.  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Hey J, great dragon, mate. Always like seeing your trademark inkspatter.

Thanks for your recent comments too.

5:38 a.m.  
Blogger Jarrett said...

Yo man! It's been waaaayyyy too long. I'm trying to get back into a post a day or two. Man, love your clad in shadows guy. Sopranos? Anyway it rocks. Your dragon is pretty insane too. Cya round!

8:28 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Alina - Oh why thank you.... glad you like it....
Chris - Thank you for the comments... always good to see...
Jarrett - That's good to hear... and yes... it was my attempt at Tony.... but I really don't like it that much... well for likeness anyway.... colours and style... I do like... maybe I'll try again soon... all in all... thanks for stoppin' in.....

... again... thanks to all of you.... always nice to hear what people have to say.... 'til next... PEACE!
J

9:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home