Monday, April 30, 2007

'bout Damn Time....

.... As some of you will agree... it "IS" about damn time.... not only something went up on this...."blog".... but that the Grim picture is finished..... jeepers...... anyways.... I'll try post more soon..... and quit usin' all kinds of outlandish x-cuses...... sheesh.... dog ate my computer.... I mean... come on..... but what ever I suppose.... I guess I'll see you in the future..... maybe.... we'll see..... 'til then (of course providing....) .... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Zeph And Azeem - Rise Up
Lewis Black - The End Of The Universe

3 Comments:

Blogger chris chua said...

awesome!!! love how the smoke tendrils are part of his clothing!

3:42 p.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Chris..... He He.... tendrils... oh wait.... anyways.... Thanks for stoppin' by... PEACE!
J

1:31 a.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

freaky.. but awesome.

HOW ARE YOU??

:)

12:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home