Monday, June 04, 2007

BOOOOooooo......

...Quote The Viewing Public........ So I haven't posted in a long ass time.... and what do I do?.... Well.... it would appear that I post Crap...... Now before you can ask me.... Well, Then why post it?..... let me tell you..... I figure this could be a nice bit of incentive for me to start trying harder.... I think I've coasted by for far too long... and soon enough it is gonna catch up to me..... so.... I guess this means I should get my ass in gear..... and actually do it this time..... so.... for now.... try to at least enjoy this picture a bit.... and think.... hey.... what ever comes next.... can't be this bad..... so... again.... Sorry... and I'll see you around.... or not..... that's your call.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
The Evens - The Evens
Beastie Boys - The Mix Up

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice one J! looks sweet!

6:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home