Friday, June 08, 2007

A Real Splatter...

..... So.... a week or so ago... I finished this painting.... ooooo.... I know, I know.... but hey... I actually did something that didn't totally suck..... or so I think.... that counts for something.... anyways... just thought I would put it up in all its high tech glory.... one of these days... when I come up with a companion for it.... you can come to the shop... and see it in all its glory... so enjoy.... and until next... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Tim Armstrong - A Poet's Life

3 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

very cool, j! always nice to see your work. great finish on this piece!

9:17 p.m.  
Blogger Mette said...

you did this non-digitally?

eeee wow!

4:55 a.m.  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Muffin.... Yup.... that's right... Non-Digital.... and what a pain in the ass to do.... but oh well.... it turned out nice.... anyways.... thanks to both of you for checkin' this out.... PEACE!
J

11:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home