Monday, March 03, 2008

Happy New Year.....?

....What the F...... 2008?.... Holy Shiiii.....p..... I have been postin' like a mad man.... Hell... I don't even know how the internet can keep up... I mean... September.... for Fwaygo sakes.... Okay, okay... I know I haven't posted in a long time.... and I won't even bother with a reason.... I figured today I would get back into doin' random drawing exercises.... so look out....Jane Fonda... oh yeah... and 2009.... I'm gonna be droppin' blog bombs... all up in this bizzy... maybe..... for now... I'm Trout.... (I know, I know.... its a Salmon.... sheesh... get off my back....)

Post Soundtrack:
Ten Foot Pole - Rev

1 Comments:

Blogger silverback said...

damnit man, your first post since september and all you give us is the BIRD!!!
it's nice though, keep it up man,
D

11:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home