Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cheating The Marker....

.... That's right..... here I am... smack dab in the middle of a drawing slump.... aaaaand the milestone post.... and.... what do I do... well I post someone elses work... he he... that'll show him... anyways.... a while back.... I did an art trade (each of us drew a picture that the other inked and coloured) with JSkin... over at his blog.... I drew up some turd... that he made rad... and I took his... good drawing... and coloured it... woo hoo... look at me... I can colour things... anyways... it was a fun thing to try out.... so yeah... check his out... check mine out... (ha sucker..... you've already checked mine.... unless no one checked it... then... well... shit... never mind...) .... alright kiddies....that's it for this time... see you next time I forget how to draw... and just need something to take my mind of things.... don't worry... I have a bunch of pictures predrawn up.... so... weeeee... more colouring... but for now... I'll take my lameness away.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:
Nerf Herder - IV
ONYX - Bacdafucup

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarrett said...

Great work all around, J! Those posters kick ace. All the best.

9:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home