Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Droppin' E's... bfor th yar nds.... (What?)


... So I figured I would try and get something up here... before the new year started.... sure I could have done it up fresh for the new year... but then... people might think I was trying to start off on the right foot for the year..... and well.... I'm gonna have to drop a Hells No.... all up in that beez..... anyways... that all aside... here is something I drew up a while ago... and actually liked the way it turned out... so I thought.... Hey.... why not try something new with the colouring... and.... this is what ya get.... so enjoy it (Dammit)... and have a happy New Year.... PEACE!

Post Soundtrack:

DJ Shadow - Excessive Ephemera

RJD2 - Since We Last Spoke

2 Comments:

Blogger silverback said...

nice one man, DIG the shading detail in the hair and face... i think i need to work on my coloring more

11:05 p.m.  
Blogger bonenb said...

http://jnowlandart.blogspot.com/


Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

2:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home